Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Grocery Goodness (believe it or not)

My 3 year old and I were at the grocery the other day.  We had just been to two stores trying unsuccessfully to find power rangers so of course he was still on mission ranger. Grocery stores don't generally sell power rangers but lucky for me they do sell matchbox cars and with only 3,000ish cars in his collection he was really in need of one more. At the check out I showed him three different cars and let him choose one. Just as we were leaving our cashier told me to wait and she ran over to the two cars we had put back. She grabbed both and brought them over and told my son to choose one more. She bought him another car! I have been to many stores for many years and I don't recall every seeing anything quite this sweet. He was thrilled and I was just so amazed by her kindness. It isn't buying things for others that makes giving so wonderful it's seeing something they love and wanting to give them more of it. She made his day and inspired me! Quite a woman!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete